.Friday, August 12, 2005 ' 3:03 PM Y
Today is my FREE day, and should be my free day for the rest of the semester =)
Yesterday was a pretty busy day for me...cos lots of businesses for me (buying and selling of textbooks) I bought a "Money & Banking" text, sold my "Global Economic dimensions of Singapore" coursepacks, and Macroeconomics2 textbook...On Monday evening, I'll be meeting my "Public Finance" textbook seller in the evening after my lessons.
This sem I'll be taking 2 Chinese modules...1 taught in English, and the other taught in Chinese...yesterday went for the lect of the one taught in chinese, when the lecturer said her 1st word, I was a bit shocked..cos she spoke in chinese..cos the last time i had a lect in chinese was year 1 1st sem...I'm really not used to it...to think chinese was my best subject all along from Primary sch to JC...and now I'm not used to Chinese...haiz...